Our Return / Refund Policy
- Ordering a gown online when you can't try it on can be scary. We at A Closet Full of Dresses want to make we get it right the first time - and so do you - to avoid additional shipping and restocking charges.
- We want you to feel confident purchasing the gown you truly love and order it with as few worries as possible.
- Feel free to call us at 480-868-8906 to discuss sizing, alterations, colors and any other questions you may have. We'd love to spend the time to make sure you are comfortable with your order.
Measurements are needed to determine which size will fit the best!
- Know your measurements - bust, waist, hips.
- To make sure, you may want to get a seamstress or dress shop take your measurements
- The size chart on every dress product page shows the measurements that will fit each size. The size chart also shows how to take those measurements. Our designers all use different size charts - the one on each dress's product page is the right one for that dress.
- Many times Wedding and Prom dress sizes are different than what you may be used to at department stores - they usually run smaller!
Wedding & Prom Dress Return Conditions:
- No returns if you bought your dress at our physical store location. Returns only apply to online sales.
- Only Full price wedding and Formal/Prom gowns with tags may be returned.
- Only orders with single dresses can be returned. If you ordered multiple dresses on the same order, they cannot be returned.
- To return a dress, you must call us at 480-868-8906 within 3 days of receiving it.
- Try your dress on as soon as you receive it to make sure it meets your expectations.
- We want to understand why the dress is being returned - we may be able to help you keep it with alterations ideas, etc.
- We will make a note that your order will be returned and watch for it.
- We will not accept a return dress shipment if we haven't had a discussion with you about the reasons for the return.
- Your return box MUST be postmarked within 3 days of receiving the dress.
- No sale, discount or discontinued dresses may be returned.
- Dresses that have been ordered outside our size recommendations will not be accepted if returned.
- Dresses that have been altered in any way will not be returnable.
- Dresses will not be accepted if they have any:
- Makeup on them
- Anything spilt on them
- Soiled or smelly
- Dirty trains from dragging on floors
- Damage of any kind
- Please take care of gowns that you could potentially return or exchange as you try them on to ensure proper fit.
- If these conditions are met, YOU WILL PAY FOR SHIPPING to:
- Once we have inspected the returned gown and it meets our conditions, we will refund your order minus a $75 restocking fee for wedding dresses and a $25 restocking fee for Formal & Prom dresses. That dress order will then be closed.
- Then we can start over with a new order on a different dress size, color or style. In this way we don't do exchanges, but rather refund the existing dress and start a new order on a different product.
Bridesmaids or Casual Dress Customers:
We want you to feel comfortable with your online purchase. If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you are welcome to return it. Please follow these steps:
- If you need a different, size, color, and style or the dress does not meet your requirements you will need to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within three business days of receiving the dress.
- Once we acknowledge your return, you will pay for shipping back to this address:
- Your return package must be postmarked within 3 business days of receiving the dress. Try your dress on right away to make sure it is perfect.
- Sale, discounted or discontinued dresses are not returnable.
- Dresses must have original tags.
- Dresses must be in good condition, no soils, makeup stains, smells or damage.
- We will then refund that order and close it.
- We don't do exchanges. Feel free to make another order of the dress with the right color or size to replace the dress that was returned.